Did you know …
- Trees respire; why this important to a homeowner; and what can be done to improve a tree’s respiration?
- Oaks can have several leaf types on one tree?
- The presence of certain trees can affect the growth pattern of other trees?
- Fungus growths or flirting bodies could denote a hazardous situation?
- Beetles are often not the cause of a tree death but rather a sign of a pre-existing problem?
- Trees don’t heal?
- Topping trees could pose immediate and future tree problems?
- Tree diseases can be transferred by way of contaminated tools or equipment?
- If a newly planted tree is staked for more than a year, the future stability of the tree could be adversely affected?
- There are tree inoculations?
- Trees take in oxygen?
- In a single day, a tree can pull up hundreds of gallons of water from the ground?
We can answer these and many more of your landscaping questions. Give us a call or email today to schedule a free consultation on your project.